This is not your ordinary wallet. This is a multifunctional piece of art designed to flex and fit what you need, when you need it. Choose from full grain leather or croc-embossed leather. Use the wallet on its own, inside our bags, or with the accompanying strap and phone mini bag. Keep your hands free to explore.
Many ways to customize:
- Use the wallet with the Paloma Box Bag by attaching it to the strap using the extra hook on the handbag.
- Hook the wallet onto the key leash in the Tote and Crossbody products for easy access.
- Use it with or without the strap and phone mini bag.
- 6 card slots
- 2 cash slots
- 1 Zippered pocket at the back
- Vegetable tanned leather: our leathers are vegetable tanned leather and certified to ensure sustainable practices.
- Natural fibers: all our linings, dust bags and hangtag strings are made out of 100% cotton.
- Carbon Neutrality: We offset 100% of the carbon emissions related to this product's lifecycle.
- Fair Pricing: By cutting out any middle men, we guarantee fair pricing on all our pieces.
- Packaging: All our boxes are made out of recycled materials and they are 100% recyclable -including our packaging tape.
Dimensions and Materials
- Exterior/Interioir: Full Grain Leather/Croc Embossed cow leather
- Lining: 100% Organic Cotton
- 12kt Gold Finish Zinc Alloy Hardware
- Metallic YKK Zipper Closure with Branded Puller
- L top: 5 ½” bottom: 4” x H 3 ½” x W ¾”
Naissant bags are crafted from timeless, carefully selected materials. We recommend that you use this item gently and avoid contact with any liquids, especially harsh ones like alcohol, acetone, and oil. If the bag does come into contact with water or any liquids, it should be gently dabbed with a soft, absorbent, neutral-colored cloth immediately. Avoid exposure to direct lighting and do not store in high temperature or humid places. We recommend cleaning the bag using your favorite leather cleaner and a soft, dry cloth. Make sure to test the cleaner in an inconspicuous small area to ensure discoloration does not occur.
- Orders placed by 4pm EST from Monday-Thursday (excluding national holidays) will be shipped out that day. Any orders placed at other times will be shipped the next available business day.
- Please note there is no weekend delivery.
- Due to COVID-19 and reduced personnel, you might experience shipping delays of 2-3 business days.
- You will receive an email when your order ships with the tracking number so you can make sure your package is on its way.
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
- In order to get your items to you as soon as possible, we cannot cancel or change orders after they have been placed as processing begins immediately.
We are happy to offer free shipping on all our items. We also offer expedited delivery options and free shipping on returns.
SEE FULL SHIPPING GUIDELINES HERE.
If for any reason you’re not happy with your items, we offer free returns within 30 days of your purchase. Due to COVID-19, we understand you might have difficulties accessing mailing facilities. If you do experience issues making a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Returned items must be unworn and in the same condition they were received, including with all original packaging.
To start your return process, please log into your account to request a return label. If you haven’t set up an account yet, please click here to fill out the return request form. You will receive the return shipping label within 24 hours.
Please allow 10 business days for the return to be processed.
Please note, items purchased at a 30% or more discount are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned for a refund or exchange.